Friday, April 4, 2008

Kitty in the Flowers



The challenge I hosted last night at the Hanna Stamps April Release Party was a color challengs and the card from yesterday was my creation for the challenge. The color challenge was to use plum (perfect plum and/or pale plum), always artichoke and basic grey. This color combo came when I was making this card. Tracy guessed that knowing me it had to do with Primas well I guess she could have been right as both cards have Primas on them but mind you all my cards have Primas or Bazzill flowers on them!

To see the details of the challenge look >> HERE <<

The challenge is open until 6 pm EST on Sunday, April, 6th. Your card needs to be uploaded into the SCS gallery using the keyword: HSCAPR2. If you click on that link, it will take you to see all the beautiful cards that have been made.

The two new sets by Hanna Stamps are up on the website: Tool Time and Passport Hanna.

Also, I don't think I mentioned that we have 2 new designers on the team Amanda Sewell and Niki Estes joined us on the last release in March. Click on their names to see their blogs. April's guest designer is Amber Porter. Make sure to check out thier great stuff - plus the Designe Team has about 679 Hanna Stamps cards in the HSDT gallery at SCS now (it grows by the minute!).

Today's card, was a colored image that was on my desk that I colored when I first got my copic markers and was just experimenting coloring various images. The colored images that made the cut are on my desk and slowly I am piecing them into cards.

I am off to stamp with the Calgals tonight (which if you read my blog you know that is Tracy, Nancy and Allison) - I reminded Allison earlier this week so she wouldn't miss the meeting at Nancy's batcave! I hope to make some new stuff as I have nothing left to show on my blog.

Supplies
Stamps: Cat - Creative Images, Mini Messages - PaperTrey
Ink: brilliance graphite black, copic markers, perfect plum
Paper: perfect plum, pale plum, always artichoke, basic grey, Staples 110# white, whisper white
Accessories: Primas, Scrapbooking Sally brads, Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, basic grey tafetta ribbon, SU punches




9 comments:

Tracy.H said...

OMG! I love this one, Shannon! Think you might be able to bring this image...and maybe any new Riley/Sophie too??? Pretty pleeeeaaaassssseeee!! ;0)

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute! Love those primas too! And I and the Batmobile will be there by 7!

Julie Mutch said...

This is just too cute for anything! I love it! :)

Hope you and the rest of the Cal Gals have a great time tonight! :)

Deborah said...

Darling card! Have fun! Deb

Paula said...

Cuttlebug! I recently bought one and I'm looking for cards that use a cuttlebug and I found yours. Yours are brilliant! Thanks for the new ideas :D

Corie said...

Oh my this is adorable and beautiful at the same time -- love it!!

Sheila said...

You have been tagged to play the 7 Things game.
http://sheilascreativespot.blogspot.com/

Tam"CEO"Chan said...

This Cat is adorable where can I get her I googled Creative images but had no luck!!!

Tam"CEO"Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.