Friday, May 9, 2008

Fireside Riley


Wow! It's been a week since I posted again. I'm not sure where the time is going lately. Everynight I/we have something and the next few weeks we have something going on each weekend too.

Anyhow, it was my turn to post the Hanna Stamps Challenge on the SCS Member Forum. I choose to do a color challenge for HSC16.

The colors for the challenge are: Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red and Always Artichoke.

If you do a card with this color challenge make sure to link it to this post so I can go take a look at it. I will be watching the HSC16 Gallery on SCS to find all these great creations using the color challenge.

Supplies
Stamps: Riley - Hanna Stamps
Paper: creamy caramel, always artichoke, ruby red, staples 110# white
Patterned paper: Basic Grey Infuse (6x6 pad) {I think its Infuse}
Ink: Brilliance graphite black, copic markers
Accessories: taupe ribbon - SU (retired), Scrapbooking Sally brads

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Might have to find sometime to try this one out...since I have not stamped in almost 2 weeks!!

Wish I could roast some marshmallows...not so much fun in the snow though!! Yuck!

Allison Rankin said...

Loving him Shannon! Great coloring too!

Ila said...

Fabulous card!! love that Riley too!
I live in Melville Sk. I use to do sell crafts at a Beta Sigma Phi craft show in Indian Head ...probably about 8-10 yrs ago. Nice meeting you Shannon..thanks for entering my blog candy!!

Rochelle W said...

This card cracks me up. That stamp is super cute. Reminds me of camping with my family when I was little. I am jealous that you have Copics. I am aksing for them for christmas. I told my hubby to start saving now cause I want.....need them all.