Friday, September 19, 2008

Kiss the Cook



Wow! It's Friday again. Somehow the week slipped by with work on Monday and then a course Tues thru Thur. I was responding to emails at night and just plain busy. I haven't really stamped at all. I have a half done card for our monthly Calgals challenge tonight. I better get that done before I head to Nancy's or I'll be harassed!

I made this 'Kiss the Cook' card for the stamp release and then I never got it up for the release and plain forgot about it. So here is my take on Kiss the cook.

Supplies
Stamps: Kiss the Cook by Hanna Stamps
Paper: Bazzill, Basic Grey, PTI white
Ink: Memento black, copic markers
Accessories: Bazzill brads and Flowers, Basic Grey Infuse ribbon

13 comments:

Allison said...

Super work Shannon...great with the BG DP.

Tracy.H said...

Love it!! Yes, best be gettin' that card done. shhhh...I have not even started mine yet!! Guess what I will be doing today? ;0)

Nancy said...

You won't be harassed by me... I might be making my card while you're all here tonight!

Merlie said...

Very nice Shannon! I think I'm just gonna watch you tonight with your copic technique.

creative gal said...

I like it!!

Kristi said...

I love this...OH I MISS you...:) I need to come and visit and stamp with you, and shop with you........we really need to make a polay date...:)

Eulanda said...

That is so cute!! I've tagged you on my site Shannon. If you'd like to join, please take a look!! :)

christine said...

I tagged you on my blog! Please stop by and take a look. :)

Nicole's Scrappin' Corner said...

Hi I just found your blog while googling riley stamps!
I'm also in calgary and am so excite to find a fellow calgarian!
I love your blog-you have some great stuff on here!
Love the card-great job on coloring...do you use copics?
tfs>

Nancy said...

Just letting you know that I'm tagging you this morning!

toni said...

This is sooo cute! I love her and must have her!

Sodababee (aka May) said...

I just love your coloring with the hanna stamps and the detail. Great work!

I love making cards and would love for you to check out my blog at www.amaything.blogspot.com and tell me what you think! Thanks so much!

May

Belas Creating Place said...

Very nice card, I love the colours and the design.