Thursday, October 2, 2008

Winner of my blog candy

The winner of the Hanna Stamps blog hop candy at my blog is:

Kraftin' Kimmie a fellow Canuck!

Congrats to you Kim! Please email Kristi at kristi@hannastamps.com to claim your prize.

The following is all the winner from the Design Team blog. Congrats to everyone! Enjoy your new moose stamp!


BLOG HOP
You win a Riley or Sophie Stamp
email : kristi@hannastamps.com
to claim your prize!!!!!

Monique Hawrelluk
Kim-3 time mom
Kathy Hering
Elsa-wamu007
stampvanwinkle
Chirsscrappin andstampintx
Tojoco-Jolroz
Lise- belles-place
KJ Lowrey-sewstampscrapbook
Lori Barnett
Courtney-Created by Courtney
Nichole (Nichole cards)
Cindy Vernon
Kraftin' Kimmie
Linda-Java Fiend
Robbeeie
The crazy life of a Navy Wife


4 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Woohooooo!! I'm so excited!! Thank you so much! I was at the party last night and saw my name posted in the winner thread and bounced up and down!! I've already emailed Kristi that I would like the new Sleepytime Riley, he is SO cute!! Thanks again SO much!!

Anonymous said...

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!
Congratulations, Kimmie!
Happy to see that you're HAPPY
!!


Smiles,
Tex / Bev

Merlie said...

My class went really well thank you. How about posting some colored hanna stamps?

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well. I miss seeing all the fabulous creations you share with us.

Michelle