Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The best thing

I'd like to think that the phrase on this page is Ian saying it to me ..... haha .... regardless we are better together.  I kept this layout pretty simple and just let the transparency overlay from Fancy Pants do the work.  I used a craft knife to cut along the design of the transparency so that I could insert the photo in.  The best things is a rubon and the phrase 'we may not' is cut out of a journalling tag by FP as well.  I couldn't go without a little bling so I have a pile of jems and pearls scattered on the layout.  Really this is as unembellished as I can go ....... I try but I need to add lots of lumps and bumps to my layouts.


Supplies
Paper - Happy Together by Fancy Pants
Rubon and tag - Happy Together by Fancy Pants
Bling - KaiserCraft jewels and pearls, various colors

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Look at all that BLING!!!!