Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I've taken the plunge

I NEED to get back into stamping, I have a room of supplies and I haven't made a thing in 2006 if you don't count my '06 xmas cards. I am going to clean up which means unpack my new stamp room tonight and then patiently await my Stampin Up supplies. Yup! I did it! I became a demo with the new mini starter kit. I figured I had a lot to buy for the wedding this year as I not only want to make my invites but also the favors so I might as well be the one to get the benefits.

I'm considering asking some friends that are new stampers and scrappers to start a monthly stamp club. I would need 8 as I make 9 - I'd teach them 2 new techinques or projects a month at my house for 9 months in the year providing the supplies for these 2 things however, the catch is that they would spend $25 on SU stuff before S&H + tax each time we meet then they each also would be a 'guest hostess' for the demo and be able to get the $20 free credit and choose a level 1 set. 9 x $25 = $225 - 8 needed as I'd be the 9th.

So, if you are reading this and want to be part of my stamp club - please email me.

No comments: