Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another 2 from the April Paper Pretties box

These are the last two cards that I made from the April Paper Pretties box. I think I have at least another 4 cards that I could make out of the supplies in the box.




All paper and stamp supplies from April Paper Pretties box unless indicated.
Patterned Paper: Paper Salon
Paper: SU! Cool Caribbean, White ultrasmooth
Stamp: Jammybella by Stamping Bella, other stamps not included in box - 'Life is a pajama party' by Hampton, 'Party Girl' by Michaels $1.50 clear stamps
Ink: black stazon, watercolored with reinkers - SU! Close to Cocoa, Cool Caribbean, Chestnut Roan by Chalk ink (not included in box)
Accessories: American Crafts Elements brads included in box, Primas, turquoise grosgrain ribbon, brown grosgrain by Stampin' Up, brown brads (April suggested add on)
Note: no Stampin' Up products were included in box

My May PP box should be arriving soon - this one features Diplomabella from Stamping Bella.

No comments: