Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Brown is Beautiful


I participated in a swap on the Stampin' Up Demo yahoo group called Brown is Beautiful. Judith Burns was the hostess and she is also here in Alberta. The card were postmarked for May 15th and now are on the way back to us. Mine will be here by Wednesday as I had an expresspost envelope plus I'm so close to her.

All supplies were to be Stampin' Up and could only use browns and vanilla. I really liked the card I ended up with. Who would have thought that a brown flower could look so good. The design is from SCS sketch challenge #68.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Au chocolat designer series, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, very vanilla
Ink: close to cocoa, chocolate chip
Accessories: brown grosgrain

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love it! I am a lover of chocolate and vanilla. ;0)

Amy said...

Those are beautiful. I found your blog through a comment you make on someone's blog. I've enjoyed looking around. I'll have to add you to my reader!

Have a great week!