Saturday, July 21, 2007

Do you want/need a Scor-pal?



This awesome tool called the Scor-Pal was created by Diana Crick who is from British Columbia. She posted the terms of doing a bulk buy on the Stampin'Up Canada demos site.

I would like to organize a CALGARY ONLY bulk buy. I do not want to deal with shipping and packaging these boards up besides the shipping is the free part of the bulk buy.

These are the terms from Diana's email:
"If you have a group of friends together and order 6 or more shipping is free as long as they are going to one address. We also include a free Scor-Tool ($4.95) for each person.

With an order of 12 or more, free shipping, free Scor-Tool ($4.95) and a free roll of 5mm Terrific Tape ($3.50. Scor-Pal is $39.95 CDN."


Therefore, each Scor-Pal will be $39.95 + 6% gst ($2.40)= $42.35

(I do have to confirm this with Diana but my math skills tend to be right on its one of the pluses of being an engineer)

I have 3 people interested so far. I am going to leave this post at the top of my blog until next Saturday, July 21. (I have family in a few days next week) At which time, I can finalize the numbers and get an email out to those interested with payment instruction etc.

If you are interested, please either email me at shannon.grant@shaw.ca or leave a comment on my blog making sure to include your email and where you are in Calgary. To pick up your scor-pal you will have to come by my place at a few set times to pick them up - I live in the community of Kincora in the NW (end of Beddington Trial)

Any questions, please email me.

ETA: Bulk buy is official with 6 participates. I am willing to add to the bulk buy until next Saturday, July 21.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be part of the Scor-pal buy count me in.
chases@shaw.ca Cranston SE calgary.

Allison said...

You have been tagged! It's a new one!

http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/07/new-game-of-tag.html

Should you choose to accept the challenge, you can add this image to your sidebar: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AV7rYTbAdUs/RqwWOHFRQII/AAAAAAAABj4/IQZmSPW2Mjg/S169/BumperCardSociety.jpg

Cheerio, Allison

ghkj said...

This momentousdecree warcraft leveling came as a great beacon light wow lvl of hope to millions of negroslaves wow power level who had been seared power leveling in the flames of power leveling withering wrath of the lich king power leveling injustice.wrath of the lich king power leveling it came as a WOTLK Power Leveling joyous daybreak to end the long WOTLK Power Leveling night ofcaptivity.WOTLK Power Leveling but one hundred years wlk power leveling later, we must face aoc gold the tragic fact thatthe age of conan power leveling negro is still not free. aoc power leveling one hundred years later,age of conan power leveling the lifeof the negro ffxi gil is still sadly crippled by the final fantasy xi gil manacles ofsegregation guild wars gold and the chains of discrimination. one hundred yearslater, maplestory mesos the negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in themidst of a vast ocean of material prosperity.dog clothes one hundred yearslater

World of Warcraft Gold Guides said...

good post :)