Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Swell Pocket


I made this card for stamp club a couple weeks back. It was our last meeting with the old catalogue so I wanted to feature retired sets.

This is one of my favorite expecting sets. I just found out a friend of mine that I once worked with is expecting so I will be sending this off to her.

Supplies: (all supplies Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Swell News
Paper: almost amethyst designer paper, almost amethyst, barely banana, whisper white
Ink: black stazon, almost amethyst, SU markers for watercoloring close to cocoa, so saffron, creamy caramel and blush blossom
Accessories: white grosgrain (renamed whisper white), 1 3/8 circle punch

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute card! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Shannon!

What a sweet card, great job! Your friend will love it! Congrats to her. :)

I love this set, I should have got it before it was retired...I just need to win the lottery so that I can get 'all' the sets that I want! lol :)

Have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!

PS- you have been tagged! Go see my blog for details!