Friday, June 27, 2008

Mono Dragnonfly Dream



I can't seem to use purple in my card making unless I go with a monochromatic color scheme. What color combos do you use with purples?

This was the 2nd card we made at the stamp class I did in Saskatchewan as well as my stamp club the other night.

It's Friday - Ian is gone until Sunday so I think I am going to do some stamping ... I have to clean my room first tonight so that I can find my supplies. I have some Magnolia stamps that need to be stamped. Plus my new colored Riley's need to find some paper!

Supplies
Stamps: Dragonfly - Stampendous, Dream - Hampton Art Stamps, Paisley BG - SU
Paper: elegant eggplant, pale plum, perfect plum, whisper white
Ink: Versamagic Dew Drops
Accessories: Orchid ribbon (SU-retired), Prima flowers, Mike's $1.50 bin rhinestones

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Looks pretty Shannon!

Tracy.H said...

Looks very pretty! As for what goes with purple? I always like yellow and blues...ya just gotta play until you come up with something you like. ;0)