Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sailing Hippo


Another great week ..... ok maybe that is because I don't work Friday and I'm heading to Saskatchewan on Thursday. I love time with my Mom no matter how short the visit is. This is the last card that I made in the big stampathon when Ian was away at the end of May and it was raining cats and dogs.

Supplies
Stamps: High Hopes, Simple Things - Paper Trey
Paper: staples 110#, pretty in pink, pretty in pink designer prints, chocolate chip
Ink: chocolate chip, memento, copics
Accessories: Bazzill bling brads, Imaginasce flowers, American Crafts ribbon

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

So cute! Love those High Hopes stamps. Have a great weekend with your Mom and good luck with the class. :0)

Anonymous said...

Could this get any cuter??
It's just tooo cute!

~Bev

Tam"CEO"Chan said...

Very pretty where did you get the flowers from I would love to get some of those...

Renee said...

This is so cute! I love the hippo and the colors you used!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this is just stinkin' adorable Shannon!! Love the colours and those luscious flowers!! And you are KILLIN' me with those adorable Rileys!!! Wonderful work, girl!!