Monday, September 28, 2009

Hailey at 11 1/2 weeks!


I know I still count the weeks. Hard to believe that she is going to be 3 months old on the 9Th of October. Ian just left on Thursday for a work trip that is taking him WAY north into the NWT. He flew into Hay River, North West Territories then drove 6 hours north to Fort Smith (oops that is Fort Simpson) then they took a float plane another 1.5 hours. He is literally in the middle of no where. This is the picture I took of Hailey and Ian the night before he left. He will hardly recognize her after 4 weeks. I have some scrap pages to show you this week and even one card (don't fall over). It is also a special week as on the 1st of October, my first MondayNightClass.ca kits go live on the Internet for sale. I am pretty pumped.

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

She is so cute!! I bet Daddy is REALLY gonna miss her. Can't wait to see those kits. :0)

Michelle said...

Ah, she is soooo sweet especially in person!!!

That sounds like quite a trip & I'm sure Daddy is going to be very excited when he returns home, hope the time goes by fast for you.

Only 3 more sleeps till your kit's go live. How exciting!

Enjoy your day Shannon.

Nancy said...

I'm so excited to see your first kit online!!!!! WOO HOO!!

Going to be a long 4 weeks without Daddy... can you skype or do msn video chats??

The MediaMentor said...

Fort Smith is actually 4 hours south of Hay River as it sits on the NWT / Alberta border.

Dianne Forst said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! Can't wait to see her again!