Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Pantry Baby



I've been teaching various Copic Classes at the Scrapbook Pantry in Calgary since the beginning of the year. When Hailey was born, Crystal had a sale in honour of Hailey's birth where all things PINK were on sale as well as she had a little baby shower for her one night at the story.

I made this page for the story as a Thank-you for all that they did for us! The picture doesn't do this page any justice as the paper is all glittered and shimmered. There are flower rhinestones throughout. The owl for example, is totally glittered. So, anyone who has seen this in real life, please tell me it looks better than this picture!

Supplies:
Paper: Patterned paper - Best Creations Inc, cardstock - Coredinations
Embellishments: All letters - American Crafts Thickers, Flower Rhinestones - Kaiser Crafts

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I know exactly what you mean Shannon! I have this exact same paper! I think it's perfect for the pic of Hailey & what you were doing with it.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute Shannon! Maybe if you sharpen the image, the glitter will stand out more!