Friday, June 4, 2010

Wedding pages

We've been married for almost 3 years and have a daughter that is almost a year old but I am still working on the wedding album.  I haven't done a wedding page in a long while but while I was at Camp Croppin' in Calgary.  I had some new papers and lots of black, white and red out so I knew wedding pictures were in order.

Here are two quick single page layouts I whipped up using the new embossed coredinations paper.



Supplies: Coredinations, Cosmo Cricket letters, Thickers, Glitz Design papers on flower, coffe filter



Supplies: Coredinations, Bazzill, Thickers, Bazzill flowers, KaiserCraft pearls, Prima pearls and rhinestone swirl

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Great pages, Shannon!

Tracy.H said...

Yes...I agree! :0)

Stacy said...

Awesome page - and LOVE the red shoes!

Michelle said...

Love, love these layouts. I just love red, black & white together.

So classic with a splash of fun!

I'm still following ya!