Friday, July 2, 2010

You are a delight


July 2nd!  Wow!  Last year at this time I was ready to shoot myself in order to get this baby out of me now, her 1st birthday is a week away and my return to work is a few days after that.  I'm trying not to say it out loud or count it down.  Just enjoy the 2 weekends and 1 week ahead of me before the early mornings start.

I made this layout of Hailey at Crop 4 Kids in March using a new line from Crate Paper and mosaic tiles by Harmonie (Canadian company).

Hailey truely is a delightful child, I know all Mom's say that but this girl gives us no trouble, goes with the flow, travels all over the place with us, never a whine ..... just smiles.  Going back to work is going to be hard but knowing she is in good hands at Alexis dayhome makes it easier.  Busy weeked coming up, Hailey is going to the dayhome today while I price our stuff for a garage sale.  Let's hope people think our 'junk' is there treasures.... we do have a window a/c, 52" proj tv and tons of PartyLite items (from when I was a consultant) that I hope will move .... also piles of books as I've gone to an e-reader and am parting with my real books though I did keep the ones from my favorite authors .... books fans should come by as I am anal about my books, so there are no bent spines here ....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

This is a gorgeous page, Shannon!

I can't believe you're going back to work so soon.... or that you're getting rid of books!!!

Jennifer Moore said...

Adorable layout. Love your use of the mosaic tiles.