Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Scrapbook Design 101

My dear friend, Christy is launching her Scrapbook Design 101 course as an online course starting in January 2011.  I am so excited for her as this course is amazing.  Christy uses her background in interior design and art and applies that to your scrapbook layouts.  I actually meet Chrity in May 2008 when I took this course from her at a local scrapbook store in Calgary.  I did my first 12x12 layout in her class, before that point I was a self declared stamper and I'd put together a couple mini albums that were 6x6.  Anyone that knows me is aware that I've gone from being a stamper to mainly a scrapbooker that might be due to my little girl but I love the larger canvas of scrapbooking.

Anyhow, registration for Christy's class started on Monday, December 6th.  To read more about her course, visit her blog and to visit the MondayNightClass.ca site to register.

No comments: