Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stamp and Scrap Night in Calgary? with Blog Candy

HELP FROM CALGARIANS IS NEEDED - ANSWER MY POLL WHICH GETS YOU IN FOR A CALGARY ONLY BLOG CANDY!

ETA: Post is set for April 10 to keep it at the top of my new blog. For new posts, please scroll down. Blog Candy picture added!

I am walking in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer at the end of July and my team and I have come up with a fundraiser in which the proceeds from the event would go to our team for the Walk - "Getting Juggie with it". (Please visit my participation page to learn more about the event)

We would like to host a Stamp and Scrap Event on a Saturday night in June from 4pm-midnight. Dinner would be included in the cost. We are looking a local community centre in Calgary to rent and would be approaching local vendors for donations so that we could do a raffle as well.

We are proposing that the event would cost $40 for the evening, includes 8 hours of stamp/scrap time, door prizes and dinner for the night. The raffle would be in addition fundraiser.

So, if you are from Calgary and area - please answer my poll by leaving me a comment.

o Sign me up, price is more than reasonable
o Sign me up, can we do this every month?
o I might be interested
o $40 is too rich for me
o I wouldn't be interested in such an event

I will draw from the comments left by all for a little blog candy thank you for your help. Blog candy will be drawn for on Tuesday, April 10 at 9 am MST.

Up for grabs is everything seen in the picture. My au chocolate thanks card. Bling flowers and bling circles, metal photo corners, green and purple fibres, and metal tags.

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Sign me up...can we do this every month...I might have a couple of friends who would like to come play too!

Tracy.H said...

Already answered the poll...sign me up...on CST!! Sounds like fun!

Nancy said...

Sign me up for sure!!!

Michele Kovack said...

I am nowhere near there, but I think the price is very reasonable, especially because it is for a great cause...GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

i too am not near you, nut if i were, sign me up.....very great cause....

kristi ferro