Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Nancy on Sunday. This tag is a bit different I am to list 7 things about myself and then tag 7 other people to do the same.

1. I'm an engineer and I'm marrying an engineer! How absolutely boring of us! Most people that know I stamp find it hard to believe I'm an engineer.

2. My future husband was born in 1980 - seems like a baby. At least I was born in 1976. Ian is also a leap year baby so he is officially 6 3/4 he will have his 7th birthday on Feb 29, 2008.

3. I've had the same cat since July 1993. Missie is now almost 14 years old and the most precious thing.





























4. I leave to Vegas in 20 hours! I can hardly wait.

5. I'm currently not working - call it between jobs - but I'm loving it.

6. Other than Ian, my Mom is truely my best friend.

7. I'm walking in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer for the first time in July. My Mom is also doing it with me here in Calgary. I've raised $3,680 towards my walk!

I tag the following bloggers
Amy R
Christie O
Julie M
Cindy K
Kelly
Kimmie
Natasha

No comments: