Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog Candy Winner

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

23

Timestamp: 2007-10-21 18:47:45 UTC

And the winner is ......

Linda SS said...

You were a beautiful bride! Congrats to both of you:) I was married 3/26/76 and the colors were pink & white. YUK - I'm sure the ushers HATED wearing those pink accessories. Not my taste anymore, but I thought it was absolutely fabulous at the time. I changed my name because his is only 4 letters and quick to write checks:)

October 16, 2007 9:07 PM

Congrats to you Linda. Please email me at shannon.grant@shaw.ca with your mailing address so I can send you your stamp set.

Thanks to everyone that commented. I will have a new card up later today that I made last night at Nancy's while stamping with her and Allison. Tracy wasn't able to make it as she was ill - Hope your feeling better today Tracy.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad you had a good time!!!!

Deborah said...

Congrats Linda! Deb

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOOOO... now that sounded like a great time stamping!!!

Congrats to Linda!

:-)