Monday, October 8, 2007

A few candids

My dad emailed me a few wedding pictures that were taken while our photographer was at work with us. However, they aren't the best - I never seem to be looking at the camera that is being done as I am looking at the photographer and pausing to look around at my family - but here are a few to keep my readers going until we get our real pictures from our photographer. It was nice to see these as I finally saw what I looked like - I looked in the mirror when I first was ready and then was on the run for the rest of the day so it is nice to see that I did hold together nicely. (The pictures get bigger if you click on them!)

Ian and myself with my Mom, Rita and Stepdad, Gerald

L to R: Stepmom-Ann, Brother-Brent, Ian and me-holding my nephew-Cooper, SIL-Jenna with niece, Katelynn, Dad-Brian

My Mom and me!


First Dance

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like a perfect day to me!! Congratulations Shannon and Ian!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Congratulations Shannon! Your dress is Beautiful!!!

Vicki

Tracy.H said...

Your dress is so beautiful...and so are you!! Congrats to both of you! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Shannon,

Looks like you had wonderful weather for your special day. You made a gorgeous bride and your dress was beautiful.

Congrats again to you both!

Hugs,
Julie