Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Stamp Club for 2007


I did a One Sheet Wonder or OSW tonight with my stamp club. We used SU! Peaceful Wishes with the ink colors: always artichoke, real red and chocolate chip. The papers used to create the 10 cards included whisper white, always artichoke, real red, chocolate chip and mellow moss. I used the template pattern from SCS from this post from flowerbugnd1 and altered it just slightly for my club. The following are cards #6-10 - I will post cards #1-5 later. I keep the cards simple with no embellishments so the girls could easily recreate some quick cards for all those people they need to give a card to but don't appreciate or understand what goes into handmade. (p.s. I think tomorrow - Nov 30 is the big day when I hit 10,001 hits!)




3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are great Shannon! I love the color combo. :0)

Diane said...

Wow! Stunning! These look so rich!
I Loooove them!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome!!!