Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rudolph with your nose so bright!



This reindeer stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms. I just got my first stamps from them last week and I love them. I picked up the Rudolph stamp from the Art Market this past weekend in Calgary as Old Island Stamp Company was there. I thought it would go with any reindeer stamps that I have and I have a couple!

Supplies
Stamps: Reindeer - Cornish Heritage Farms; Rudolph - Old Island
Paper: old olive, real red, chocolate chip, natural white
Patterned Paper: Figgy Pudding (6x6) - Basic Grey
Ink: Pallete Noir, SU markers, real red
Accessories: real red brads, ticket corner punch, hodgepodge hardware, xmas red stickles, ice crystal stickles

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card!

When is your next Friday off? We need to try to go shopping together again!

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute !!!

Linda SS said...

I love this card. You did a great job with this fun Rudolph image.

Deborah said...

Wonderful stamp! Nice to start a new collection! Darling card! Thanksgiving blessings! Deb

Allison Rankin said...

You have Figgy Pudding...sigh! Super card!

Kelly said...

So cute and that image is fabulous!!

Mary said...

Great reindeer - and I love the background paper & they way you echoed the colors in the image.

Diane said...

Love your card,your coloring matches so well with your dp!!!
It's gorgeous!!