Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful for Hanna - Blog Candy winner


It's time to announce the winner of my blog candy - "Thankful for Hanna"! This is the full set that the blog candy winner has won. Kristi will send you the set directly from the Hanna Stamps store. Though it hasn't been released yet!

I used random.org to generate a number from 1 to 124. (I've never had 124 comments - thanks for all the visits!)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

23

Timestamp: 2007-11-26 04:25:28 UTC

The winner is:
Nancy said...

I am thankful for the love and support of friends and family!

November 22, 2007 4:03 PM

I'm so excited to see it is a fellow Calgarian and someone who has been reading my blog since I first created it.

Nancy, please email me your address. I know I should know it but I just know my way there not the address!

Look for 'Things Hanna Would Say' to be released in early December.

Also - I have 9,532 hits as of this post. Looks like 10,001 might happen really soon!!!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Me me me????

WOO HOOOOOOO!

THANKS Shannon!

Tracy.H said...

Aw...man!! Congrats, Nancy! ;0)

Allison Rankin said...

Atta girl Nancy!