Monday, November 19, 2007

Rider Pride



It is with great excitement that I post about the Saskatchewan Roughriders going to the Grey Cup. I image my American reader have no clue what I am talking about but my Canadian reader think I'm a nutty girl but once a Saskatchewan girl always a Saskatchewan girl. The Grey Cup is the Superbowl of the CFL (Canadian Football League) and Saskatchewan fans are the craziest. The Riders will be meeting the Winnipeg BlueBombers in the final on Sunday with a kickoff of 4pm MST. It will be a great game! Below are a few pictures of crazy Rider fans all decked out in Green and White. I don't know these people just got the images off the Rider website.



Gainer the Gopher (mascot)


Crazy Fans


2 comments:

Nancy said...

GO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!woo hooo!!!!!

Tamara said...

I am SOOOOOOO excited for the game. I wish there was a way I could be in Toronto, but even being in the final for the first time in 10 years is GREAT!!

(Regina will be crazy if they win, I can't wait)