Monday, December 10, 2007

7 Things Tag

I've been tagged by my fellow Hanna Stamps Design Team member, Bev aka Tex at Savour the Journey! Make sure to visit her blog plus the other Hanna Stamps Design Team for some sneak peeks of the Hanna Stamps sets to be released this Friday, Dec 14th. You can find all their web addresses on my HSDT blog roll on my right side bar!

The rules of the game:

* Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things about me:
1. I wear my pajamas at all times when I am home. The first thing I do no matter the time of day is change into my comfy clothes.
2. I'm an engineer for a major oil and gas company in North America. Bet you didn't know I could craft and talk techo!
3. My mom is my best friend. Not a weird fact, just the truth.
4. I didn't swim in the ocean until I was 30. It was my mission to swim in the ocean by the time I was 30, so I went to Mexico 5 days before my birthday.
5. I got engaged on my 30th birthday and wasn't expecting it but apparently everyone else was as when I called from Mexico to tell my family, everyone replied with 'I figured you guys would'.
6. I have dreams/nightmares that I end up having twin or triple boys. (not pregnant but hope one day)
7. No one can spell 'Tompkins' right, there is no H but yet yes there is a P. I have spent the last 2 months correcting people and I image I'll spend the rest of my days saying that. Grant was so easy ... why'd I change my name. Could have been worse, I dated a guy with the name of Armentrout for a long while and once a long time ago thought he was the 'one'..... oh how I was young and dumb!

Now, I have to tag 7 people. I've decided to tag 6 Canadian gal blogs and 1 from the Great White North that I read faithfully!
1. Nancy - Nancy's Creative Mess - Nancy is the chief enabler according to Allison and is the host of our monthly stamping though I don't think she is going to invite Allison back again as she was a big meanie!
2. Allison - Stampin' When I Can - Everyone knows Allison, blogger queen herself - She is just keeping it 'pretend'! You have to stamp with us at Nancy's to get it!
3. Tracy - Tracy's Happy Place - Tracy also is part of the stamping at Nancy's and she is such a sweetheart. I'm glad I've meet her this year.
4. Kelly - Diaries of a Stamper - Kelly's name has been everywhere lately. I love her style and reading about her life.
5. Jason - I Made This - Jason is Kelly's better half or is Kelly, Jason's better half. Either way this couple is how I hope Ian and I are after several years of marriage and children. Though I doubt I'll get Ian to stamp with me.
6. Julie - Mutch to Stamp - I met Julie back in May when we were visiting my in-laws in Halifax. I'm so happy to have somewhere to escape to on my Nova Scotian visits.
7. Nancy G - Inkcicles - Not to be confused with Calgary Nancy, Nancy Grant - who bares my maiden name. Boy, I miss that easy spelling! Nancy does great work and as much as I complian about the winter, she has it way worse.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I was just ribbing Nancy...I got nothing but love for y'all!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Thanks for the tagging! So fun to read about you!

:-)

Bev Gerard said...

Ooohhhh how fun this is to read everyone's 7 things!! I'm giggling all over in Texas!! Thanks for playing tag with me!

~Bev