Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas Bloggers!


Ian and I are leaving after lunch to go home to Saskatchewan for a week. So, this is probably my last post until the new year unless I get creative in Regina.

This is the Christmas card for my family this year. The set is from PaperTrey and all the paper from Stampin' Up - last years in colours, Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme. I absolutely love those colors together.

I hope everyone has a great Holiday season - stay safe!

I will be back in the new year with some exciting Hanna Stamp releases and Kristi has a ton in store for everyone in the new year.

Supplies:
Stamps: PaperTrey
Paper: cranberry crisp, true thyme, chocolate chip, natural white
Ink: cranberry crisp, true thyme, chocolate chip, craft white
Accessories: true thyme stitched ribbon, cuttlebug snowflake folder, memories pebbles, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Love your card and those are great colors! Stay cozy, sounds chilly where you are going! Deb

Tracy.H said...

Merry Christmas, Shannon. Have a safe trip and see you in January! I have this card and it is even better in person!! :0)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Merry Christmas to you also Shannon!

Fabulous card too!

:-)

Linda SS said...

Enjoy your Christmas and trip. Your card is stunning.

Dawn Wheeler said...

gorgeous cards ,hope you have a lovely trip ,Dawnx