Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday Gift Giving and



Its release day for Hanna Stamps. Yesterday, I showed a Christmas card using this set today a birthday card. I did stamp 'Your the perfect package' inside this card but using the new word set released today as well - it would be perfect to have 'Happy Birthday' punched out with the word windown punch. However, my 'Things Hanna would say' set isn't here yet and I don't have the word window punch (its on my next order!).





Supplies
Stamps: Gift Giving - Hanna Stamps
Paper: soft sky, pretty in pink, very vanilla
Patterned Paper: soft sky designer prints - SU!
Ink: Palette Noir, SU markers for watercoloring (creamy caramel, close to cocoa, blush blossom, regal rose)
Accessories: Blush glitter dots, Cotton Candy Stickles, Prima espirit pink flowers, bazzill pink mono brads

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I love this one too!! And I just happen to have this punch too...hmmm...now if only Santa brings me my Hanna stamps or a GC...

Vicki G said...

Love your card and the flower accents!

Vicki

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Cute card!!!! Love it.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So sweet!!!