Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting to Know Me

I thought I'd post this Getting to Know me that is appearing on blogs this week.

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'd sorry Ian, I really did try to wait until summer. - Watch out retail industry - my Mom is on a mission. (I repeat I am not pregnant right now!)

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? To Halifax - May 2007

3. What did the last text message you sent say? I don't text.

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? I like kind eyes and a nice chest and back side.

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? I'd say clean my basement but my Mom is reading this laughing so I will say ....... pass my P.Eng exam.

6. Shoe size? 8 1/2

7. Been to Mexico? Yes, Puerto Vallarta in November 2006 for my 30th birthday. Ian and I got engaged while there.

8. When is the last time you had a massage? Last Friday, March 7th

9. What was the last TV show you watched? One Tree Hill on Tuesday night

10. What are your plans for the weekend? I plan to stamp for the Riley release, stamp club and do some studying plus I have bathrooms to clean.

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Yes, but I'd elope rather than plan a wedding.

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Probably garbage that I threw back there.

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? on the bus to work

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? how about some hockey player that still had his teeth but not Ryan Smith as his nose is too crooked.

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Not for a girls night but rather, I played pool in the High Level bar in the back when the ballerina were on stage entertaining the men. We'd been in the hotel for 3 days in High Level, AB - I was bored and the crew was going to play pool - I was going regardless of the show.

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Fish Food by Ben&jerrys not sold in Canada!

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Flames game

18. Ever go camping? not that often

19. Last phone call? to a field operator to get the new well on production

20. Are you allergic to anything? coedine, no T3's for me

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? One door closes so a better door can open up for you. Sometimes the grass is green if you make the leap.

22. What do you do at work? I'm a production engineer for a major oil and gas company in Calgary. I'd give you details but I can see your eyes glazing over already.

23. What is your mom's name? Mom - or as others call her Rita

24. Ever cried for no reason? I think I had reason - I cried when watching The Game Plan on Tues evening - Ian laughed at me but it was sad - the little girl was leaving her new dad!

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? huh?

26. What is your favorite color to wear? red and black

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? Dallas/Forth Worth to Edinburgh, Scotland

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Lawton, Oklahoma to Allegan, Michigan

29. What are your turn-offs? smelly people, cheaters

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Vodka Paralyzer last week

31. What are you craving right now? like I crave all the time - chocolate - specifically mini eggs today!

3 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Yay, another rockin' girl engineer! I took my PE in Environmental in Oct-06 - sooooo nice to have it DONE!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Yes, dear I was reading and the basement thing....well I would say hopely in my lifetime.HeeHee

Mom

Tracy.H said...

Okay...I have to ask...what is Fish Food???