Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trio of Flowers


I made this card at Nancy's in the beginning of March as well with the Calgals. The sketch is from Beate's weekend sketch challenge - WSC 37.



I have today off as well then back to work tomorrow. I have a long list of house duties to accomplish as well as prepare for stamp club tonight. I hate when I leave it to the last moment hopefully I feel inspired today!

Supplies
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing - SU
Paper: close to cocoa, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, regal rose, whisper white
Patterned paper: berry bliss
Ink: regal rose, pretty in pink
Accessories: Cloud 9 rain dots, pretty in pink brads

7 comments:

Tracy.H said...

So pretty. I need to play with this paper...have done nothing with it since I got it last month! :0)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww, Shannon!
This is beautiful! I love the calming feeling it evokes ... that pink is perfect! What a great set to choose for that sketch!

~Bev

Deborah said...

Wonderful! Loving pink! deb

Aleks said...

my fave colour combo! lovely card!

Amanda said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for coming to visit me on my blog girlie! I couldn't do it last night, I just couldn't cut into them yet -- they are so beautiful! I am holding out for some new Hanna's Kristi sent out to me -- I still do not have the April release sets . . . I will break it in then! Hope you are having an awesome day!

Amanda

Amanda said...

Oh yea, and I just wanted to add -- I have the paper you used on this one and guess what, I have not used it yet because it is just too pretty . . . lol

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

Hello from LiterateHousewife! I love your cards. I have recently been making some of my own. I joined a Stampin' Up monthly club and I'm getting a lot of inspiration here, too. I have that Very Berry (name?) paper and I'm going to have to try this one out. I'm thinking about adding another page to my reading blog with my cards. I just need to continue to do something creative.