Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trio of Flowers


I made this card at Nancy's in the beginning of March as well with the Calgals. The sketch is from Beate's weekend sketch challenge - WSC 37.



I have today off as well then back to work tomorrow. I have a long list of house duties to accomplish as well as prepare for stamp club tonight. I hate when I leave it to the last moment hopefully I feel inspired today!

Supplies
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing - SU
Paper: close to cocoa, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, regal rose, whisper white
Patterned paper: berry bliss
Ink: regal rose, pretty in pink
Accessories: Cloud 9 rain dots, pretty in pink brads

7 comments:

Tracy.H said...

So pretty. I need to play with this paper...have done nothing with it since I got it last month! :0)

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

Awwwwwwwww, Shannon!
This is beautiful! I love the calming feeling it evokes ... that pink is perfect! What a great set to choose for that sketch!

~Bev

Deborah said...

Wonderful! Loving pink! deb

Iscrap said...

my fave colour combo! lovely card!

Amanda Sewell said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for coming to visit me on my blog girlie! I couldn't do it last night, I just couldn't cut into them yet -- they are so beautiful! I am holding out for some new Hanna's Kristi sent out to me -- I still do not have the April release sets . . . I will break it in then! Hope you are having an awesome day!

Amanda

Amanda Sewell said...

Oh yea, and I just wanted to add -- I have the paper you used on this one and guess what, I have not used it yet because it is just too pretty . . . lol

Jennifer said...

Shannon,

Hello from LiterateHousewife! I love your cards. I have recently been making some of my own. I joined a Stampin' Up monthly club and I'm getting a lot of inspiration here, too. I have that Very Berry (name?) paper and I'm going to have to try this one out. I'm thinking about adding another page to my reading blog with my cards. I just need to continue to do something creative.