Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pink Cattitude


Allison posts a theme suggestion every Sunday, AFSS8 - this past Sunday the challenge was Cats. Well I used a Pink Cat Studio image that I wiped from Allison at our Calgal gathering in January. Last Wednesday, I actually finished 6 cards all from images that I had colored and sitting on my desk. I have a few more that I will have to finish.

I got my new Riley's from Hanna Stamps for the April release and I am quite excited to get working on those so we will see how my time goes as I am also starting to study for my National Engineering exam for my Professional Engineering status. Blah! It's all about law and ethics and apparently I'm not very ethical. The material is a bore.

Supplies
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio (cat), Rubberstamp Avenue (sentiment)
Paper: regal rose, close to cocoa, pretty in pink, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink: palette noir, craft whisper white, Versamagic jumbo java
Accessories: Paisley Cuttlebug folder, oval Nestabilities, Costco ribbon, Bazzill petal pusher flowers, Bo Bunny brads

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful, Shannon!! I can not wait to see the new Riley stamps!! Have fun with the studies...sounds like sooooo much fun. I will be studing...New Moon. heeheehee...;0)

Allison Rankin said...

This is super...that sentiment is awesome (great font!). Your homework sounds ugly...however, mine is equally disgusting since it is all contractual right now (all "shalls", "shoulds", etc.). Thanks for playing!

Deborah said...

Great kitty card Shannon! Love you new picture! Looking forward to your new creations! Deb

Laura Evangeline said...

Thank you so much! You really brought a smile to my face. I need that. xoxo~Laura

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a fun card Shannon!
:-0