Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sam's Page



Hello ..... second blog post with a project this week. I am on my way ..... nothing here is new though just projects I made last year that I never blogged! I am happy to say that I should be creating something new this weekend. I am going to go scrap Friday night and Saturday at a cropped hosted by Scrap 4 it, a great not for profit organization by my fellow MNC design team member, Jennifer Roswell. She also does Crop 4 Kids which is already sold out for March 2010! Way to go Jen.

Anyhow, about my layout. I made this layout for my girlfriend, Carmen using Sam's announcement card. It is hard to believe that Sam is now 11 months old ...... he 1st birthday is next month already.  Carmen and family moved from Airdrie to Spruce Grove as her husband was transferred with the RCMP.  I really really really miss them.  We've been friends since Grade 1 and when we were both pregnant thought we'd have a lot more time together while on maternity leave.  I hope to get up to Spruce Grove to visit them really really soon.  I then framed it in a shadow 12x12 scrapbook frame for her. The paper by Best Creations did all the work.   I just added the cut out zebra and rhino from another piece of paper plus photo mat, photo and the big blue circle brads.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  I'll report in at the end of the weekend and let you know if I was creatively successful!

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute, Shannon! Have fun this weekend and can't wait to see what you create! :0)

Michelle said...

Love it Shannon, what a great idea. You are on a roll chicky! Keep it up...I on the other hand am I sucky blogger lately :}

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...how cute it this! Love that little guy hanging off the circle!