Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Girl


This is a layout a created for the Canadian Scrapbooker  - summer issue which was a call for your view from ...... I choose to do one a bit unusually and I did the view from above Hailey's crib.  It didn't get picked but I still like the idea of the layout and the new My Mind's Eye product.

We are one week away from leaving on our 2 1/2-3 week MINI vacation.  The MINI part is that we are taking Ian's car on a roadtrip to a MINI rally in vacation and then driving back through San Diego, San Franciso, Seattle .... we are looking forward to it.  I have decided to use my blog as my journal of pictures and where we are as I'm not one to write it down on paper and I really want to document this so I don't forget anything when I go to scrapbook it.  But, before I leave I am attending Crop 4 Kids on Saturday.  I am looking forward to a day of scrapping with some friends and cropping to help the AB Childrens' Hospital.

I did a great 2 page layout for the MondayNightClass blog sketch challenge that Kim will be posting in the next few days.  Once, it is up I will show you my 'Take Flight' layout of my little angel.  Today, we went and had pictures done again by our photographer, Virginia Booth.  We always have so much fun at her photo shoots.  I can't wait to see the pictures.  More scrapping!

Layout Supplies:
Paper: MME, Bo Bunny
Embellishments: clear Dew Drops, MME




4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this layout Shannon! Love the title.

Using your blog as your journal is a great idea. That's what I did when we went to San Diego in August, I would have done it this time too but, I forgot my camera cord :{

You are going to have such an awesome time!

Artytart said...

Awwwwww....this is so cute and brings back memories. l must be getting older and sad that l dont have babies in the house anymore.
Definately a page l will scraplift as l still have photos of my kids when they are little. Great Job. Colleen

Sherry Cheever said...

Absolutely precious and I love all the butterflies!

Vicki G said...

What a gorgeous Layout and Hailey is Beautiful!

Hugs

Vicki