Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lady in the Garden


This is the 3rd of a 5 card series that I did using a similiar colour scheme and the PaperTrey stamp sets. These 5 cards will be sent to Julie as she is collecting cards for a friend of hers to auction for the Austism Society in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Supplies (all supplies SU unless indicated)
Stamps: Green Thumb and Little Lady - PaperTrey
Paper: Whisper White, More Mustard, Really Rust
Ink: More Mustard, Really Rust, Summer Sun, Garden Green, Black Onyx Versafine
Accessories: 'In the Garden' ribbon from Michaels $1.50 bin, yellow brads on the ribbon

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Very cute. I soooo have to have this set!! I know I keep saying it, but I must order them next month!! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Shannon,

The cards you're doing for the Autism project are just gorgeous! I can't thank you enough!

I just got home from Kelly's, a group of 5 of us remounted about 300 cards tonight that were donated by our Stampin' Up! Demo. They were just card fronts that she used as demo cards at her parties and we mounted them to a folded piece of cardstock. It was a fun night. :)

I'm still amazed at how this project has taken off! It's great! I can't get over everyone's generosity! You guys rock! :)

Big Hugs,
Julie