Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Card Post!


This card started out with me wanting to do a tent topper card using this week's SCS color challenge 120 which used cool caribbean, morning marigold and pretty in pink however, I had this patterned paper on my desk so it ended up being morning marigold, DP from the Paisleys paper, regal rose, always artichoke and taken with teal.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up unless indicated)
Stamps: Big Blooms, 'Bloom' by Impression Obession
Paper: morning marigold, DP from the Paisleys paper, always artichoke,taken with teal
Ink: Versafine black onyx, regal rose
Accessories: pink polka dot ribbon - Dots and Dashes from Michael's, Marvy giga scalloped circle and mega circle, paper piercer, Pink rhinestones (though they look purple in the picture) bought at Office Depot



This was the second card I made and this time I was able to stick to CC120 using morning marigold, pretty in pink and cool caribbean.

Supplies (all Stampin' Up unless indicated)
Stamps: Polka Dots and Paisleys
Paper: morning marigold, pretty in pink and DP from Paisley pack
Ink: cool caribbean, versafine black onyx
Accessories: pink flower brad - unknown source just in my stash, blue polka dot ribbon - Michael's Dots and Dashes, Marvy giga scalloped circle and mega circle, paper piercer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is so fresh and fun! I absolutely LOVE it! TFS!
:)

Tracy.H said...

Love these tent topper cards! I really must try these. :0)