Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hanna's chilling out .....



Hanna needs to relax and get ready to enjoy summer. This is another preview of one of the four sets being released on Friday.

I am so glad that I only have a 2 day week - Stampede starts tomorrow in Calgary. I am looking forward to some good times.

Hopefully, I will make it to the Hanna Release Party tonight but I am not sure as my brother and his family may be coming for dinner as they are going to be in Calgary.

Regardless, I'll be back with a new card tomorrow.

Supplies
Stamps: Lazy Days - Hanna Stamps
Paper: SU pretty in pink, gable green, Doodlebug glittered paper
Ink: Memento black, copic markers
Accessories: Mike's ribbon, Prima flowers, Jesse James glitter dots, Doodlebug brad (limeade)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

This is darling Shannon!

Allison Rankin said...

Great coloring Shannon...look at that shading!

Judy in Indiana said...

I love the green and white, especially those psarkly brads!