Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hanna's getting married!



First, a sorry to my readers as I've had no creative juices so I haven't gotten my sneak peeks done until Tuesday night and I am so late to the party as the rest of the Hanna Stamps Design Team has been so busy.

Anyhow, here is my first Hanna sneak peek for the release this Friday, July 4th. There will be 4 sets released that day. This set features 'Bridal Hanna' - I'll have another one for you on Thursday and Friday.

There will be a Release party on SCS on the Hanna forum.

Supplies
Stamps: Bridal Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Ink: Memento black, copic markers
Paper: Doodlebug glitter paper, Bazzill brown, SU pretty in pink
Accessories: Doodlebug ribbon (white), Bazzill flower, Doodlebug brads (cupcake)

6 comments:

Shelly said...

So elegant Shannon!

Tracy.H said...

Well worth the wait, Shannon! Beautiful!! :0)

Nancy said...

See, you SHOULD have come to play with me LOL!

Beautiful card!

Candice said...

This is so beautiful, Shannon! I love how you did your shadow around Hanna - it really makes the image pop!

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet...great embellies!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, this is just wonderful! I love your addition of the lace edging! Perfect!

~Bev