Friday, July 11, 2008

Pumpkin Rose Fresh Cuts



I really like this new set by SU that was a sneak peek for June. The laser notes are nice little cards but I fill limited in what I can do with them. I'd like to use the stamp set more and see what I can come up with.

This is the 3rd card and the last one that I have to show you from the class I did in Saskatchewan and June Stamp Club.

I am looking forward to the weekend as we can finally get started on our yard. This weekend we are buying the materials and starting to build in the flower beds for the front yard. I am sure I will be sore next week.

Supplies (SU ONLY)
Stamp set: Fresh Cuts - will be in new catalogue
Paper: Laser cut note by SU
Ink: pumpkin pie, whisper white craft
Accessories: rose red felt flower, more mustard brad, white embossing powder

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card, Shannon. Have fun playing in the yard!

Ila said...

Beautiful card Shannon!! Hopefully the weather will be nice. It's too wet here to even think about gardening...at least today!! Have a Great Weekend!!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely Shannon...I have these and have yet to do a thing with them!

Cheryl KVD said...

This is an awesome card!!! I love the colors and design of it! Thanks for sharing!
Cheryl