Thursday, April 29, 2010

The missing is found ..... and other stuff about me

You are in the right place ........ I changed the URL for my blog from http://www.livelovelaughandstamp.blogspot.com/ to http://www.shannontompkins.blogspot.com/ ......

Many people have asked me why and when I post I am sure many more of you will.  Anyone who has followed my blog knows that I started out as a stamper only and over the last 1 1/2 years have become more of a scrapbooker.  I am sure my stamps are lonely as I have neglected them for months but I am really loving SB'ing right now and can't seem to pick up ink unless it is to distress paper edges so, with that being said I have changed my blog URL to my name.  However, if you have the old URL linked it will still work as I went back and registerd the url again after I released it and edited the HTML so that it would redirect to here. 

I want a new blog name but I can't seem to come up with anything to reflect me and my style. So, I am turning it over to you ...... give me an idea for a stamper/scrapper ... papercrafter ..... if I choose your title then I am sure I can find something great to send you .....like my extra copy of the spring issue of Canadian Scrapbooker or something more stamping related if you don't scrapbook.

Also, I know I left off on our trip at Day 13 ... when it really went 19 days.  I plan to finish very soon but I am visiting my Mom and StepDad in Regina right now.  I have to finish as the blog journal is my memories for my scrapbooking journalling.  I'll be posting again right away with some sneak peeks of my new kits that I think are going to be released this month.

Shannon

No comments: