Thursday, August 14, 2008

Christmas in July



Well I made this card a while back it was suppose to be for Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge, HSC26 where Frances challenged us with a card sketch and for an added bonus if we used the sketch to make a Christmas in July card. I did both.

I really loved the Basic Grey paper Figgy Pudding the colors were so nice and I am still using it. I think I even have some 12x12 yet to use in my xmas papers stash.

I am glad this week is only a 4 day week for myself. I am heading to Calaway Park (amusement park in Calgary) for the day tomorrow as my step-sister is in town with her almost 5 yo and 2 yo. It should be a fun day. Then I am going to get some stamping in this weekend with a good friend. I should also start planning as in 2 weeks my Mom and I are heading to the Bloom' Inn in Pincher Creek for a long weekend of scrapbooking. Which reminds I still haven't showed my scrapping pages on my blog from when I was there in May!

Supplies
Stamps: Santa Riley, Things Riley would say - Hanna Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, real red, always artichoke, old olive
Ink: Memento Black, Copic markers
Accessories: word window, circle nesties, Dots and Dashes ribbon,

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned!!!

Judy in Indiana said...

I am loving your cards and hope you have a lot of fun this weekend.