Monday, August 25, 2008

Friends



I made this one single card when I was at Nancy's last weekend. It wasn't a Calgals night just an afternoon in which we both weren't busy well we were both without husbands for the day so we got together.

I've had a couple Elzybells that I picked up at a stamp store here in Calgary several months ago but hadn't used them. I inked up this one at Nancy's and created this card.

Supplies
Stamps: Elzybells, Friendship blooms - SU
Paper: lavendar lace, regal rose, bashful blue, Europhis - Basic Grey
Ink: Memento, copic markers
Accessories: Imaginasce button brads, SU pretty in pink tafetta, Bazzill paper flowers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! Love the soft pastels too!

Judy in Indiana said...

Elzybells are so cute, I can't find any around here. One more reason to come to Calgary!