Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sketch Challenge 188


I'm going to try to do the sketch challenge on the day that they are posted. This is a first time for me. It was fun to do this challenge, the fact I have so many images colored made it pretty fast for me. You can find SC188 on SCS.

I have some pictures from Texas plus some more cards I made there and I finally downloaded my camera tonight. I am hoping my SU catalogues will be at the house tomorrow when I get home from work. However, not sure how much time I will have to look at it right away as Mom and Gerald are coming in for the weekend and there is a Rider game on Thursday night ... I'm hoping for 7 and 0!

Supplies
Stamps: Hanna Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey Boxer, Night of Navy, Real Red, PTI white
Ink: Memento black, Copics
Accessories: navy ribbon, silver brads

8 comments:

Deborah said...

Love your Riley card Shannon! What is a Rider game? Deb

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific...love the colors here with the Boxer DP!

Nancy said...

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great card babe!

When I saw you had tomorrow off I was going to suggest playing but it would appear you have something better to do LOL!!

Tracy.H said...

So cute!! Have fun with Mom this weekend! :0)

Julie Mutch said...

So cute, Shannon. Riley's so adorable here! Love the patterned paper and your choice of colours, great card! :)

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Vicki G said...

Love the colours, the DP and Sweet Riley!!!

Anonymous said...

You did it! Way to go!
I didn't get to this one "in time" ... sigh ... but I'm tickled with your creation! Go Riley!!