Monday, August 11, 2008

Do the Luau!


I made this card when I was in Texas at Bev's. I took this paper from Stamp-it Australia with me as I thought it would be awesome with the mini Laua set by Hanna Stamps.

I've been pretty busy at work so I haven't gotten online much to post at my blog. I usually upload all my pictures and then do my posts on my lunch break and schedule them for the next day. I'm going to upload some tonight so that I will have something to work with.

Supplies
Stamps: Hanna Stamps
Paper: Stamp-it Australia, summer sun, regal rose, PTI white
Ink: Memento black, copics
Accessories: window punch, SU ribbon (retired), Imaginisce fuzzy brads

4 comments:

Julie Mutch said...

What gorgeous paper! You're right, it looks great with the whole Luau theme! Love the fuzzy brads, too. Sweet card. :)

Nancy said...

LOVE that paper!!!

Kristi said...

ohhh it looks so soft...I love this...

Vicki G said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous Shannon!