Monday, August 18, 2008

Sketch Challenge with House Mouse


This is probably the lamed title for a blog post yet. But I can't think of anything to name it. I made this card using last Wednesday's sketch challenge on SCS, SC189. I started with a House Mouse stamp and colored it with copics. I realized that my blender pen was out of fluid so once I grabbed the spare blending became easier. I guess I'll have to go by the art supply in Calgary and see if they have blender refill until then I have a sketch copic that I can use.

Monday morning starts a 5 day course for me on Oil and Gas Evaluations. I've been told its one of the best courses in the industry but it is still sitting in a classroom from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm which I am sure will drive me a little squirrly. Wish me luck!

ETA: I entered this card in a new House Mouse Challenge blog - we were to use the theme new and well this was a NEW stamp.

Supplies
Stamps: All Stamps by Stampabilities
Paper: regal rose, orchid opulence, PTI white
Ink: Memento black, Copic markers
Accessories: Dashes, Dots & Checks ribbon, Imaganisce flowers, Jesse James glitter dots

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this definitely is a cute card and another housemouse I want. Once again you did a great job. You go girl....

MOM

Janneke said...

Cute card ;)and thank you for taking part in our first House Mouse & Friends challenge.
Hugs, Janneke

Emma said...

Beautiful card and thanks so much for playing along with us. x

Kath Stewart said...

super cute and great colour work on your image
kath
xxxx

Carolyn Bounds said...

Great card!!! I love the mousie paw prints in the corner, and your coloring is wonderful!!! I hope you will be joining in next week's challenge. Good luck with your Oil and Gas Evaluations course. Don't want you to get too squirrly;)

Hugs,
Carolyn