Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stamp or be Stamped!



My course has been going well. I can't believe it is Thursday already but well I am ready for the weekend. Here is another card I made when I was in Dallas using some Rusty Pickle paper that Kristi had and we made pirate cards together. I also made one of the bag box with the paper but it didn't travel well back to Calgary in my bag so I won't be showing you the damaged good.

I am off to Nancy's tonight for our monthly Calgals stamping night. I have my Calgals challenge card all done. I will be showing it tomorrow as the rules are to keep it off our blog until after our meeting. I will tell you that it is a color challenge using chocolate chip, certainly celery and pretty in pink.

Supplies
Stamps: Pirate Hanna - Hanna Stamps
Paper: Rusty Pickle, pretty in pink, basic black, PTI white
Ink: Memento black, copic markers
Accessories: Heidi Grace glittered flowers, Amanda Blu polka dot brads, SU PIP tafetta ribbon, Dots, Dashes, Checks sheer polka dot ribbon, Long nesties (thanks Bev!)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Love the feminine touches Shannon!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

Tracy.H said...

Love it! It is so you...so much so I suspect you have this same outfit in your closet. ;0)

See ya tonight! :0)