Sunday, March 25, 2007

Paper Pretties and Distressed Recollections

I am happy to report that I was able to get going on my card class box from Paper Pretties. The cards are so fun to make. I will be uploading the card class that Christie based the card on later today. (I have to do my taxes first but before the taxes I need to clean the computer desk so that I have some space to the taxes.) I then have at least 5 more cards to upload through this week that I made with the supplies in the box. I tried to use just the box supplies but some primas popped onto a few cards. If you want to get in on the card class in a box, today is the final day to order your subscription for the April box. Christie has 2 options now, the bella box which is featuring jammiebella for April and diplomabella for May - the other box is using a stamp set from My Favorite Things. Members get lots of extras such as a rak list, a members only gallery, plus discounts in the members store. I've also got some adds on purchased for my April box. Make sure to visit http://www.paperpretties.net to get in on yours.

Now on to today's card.


This was another of the card that we made at Stamp Club on Thursday. We used a sanding block to distress the patterned paper from Stampin' Up. I crumpled the Recollections Designer Series paper and then used the sanding block to sand the ridges. The rest of the card is pretty self-explanatory.

Supplies (all supplies are Stampin' Up)
Stamp set: Lexicon of Love
Ink: cranberry crisp
Paper: recollections designer series, very vanilla, mellow moss, cranberry crisp
Accessories: cranberry stitched ribbon, sanding block

No comments: