Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pink Paisley


I stamped this card about a month ago but then abandoned it as it needed something. Tonight in the wee hours of the morning, I have managed to salvage the card. The color combo of tempting turquoise, apricot appeal and pink passion came from the February demo challenge. The layout was also from there however I added an addition pink passion layer under the image to tie in the stamped area to the background. The stamp set is Polka Dot & Paisley from the Spring Mini.

It isn't a color combo I would ever pick. I had never used a sheet of pink passion or tempting turquoise. I can say that I would used some TT again especially now that I have a new found liking for Taken with Teal.

3 comments:

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

The blonde girl is back to say great card Shannon!

duh

Laura Hit said...

I really like the color combo here! I just found your site - I'm in Calgary too and have a blog http://laurahit.blogspot.com. d