Thursday, March 8, 2007

Teal Harmony


This isn't the best picture - I was in a hurry to take on my way to work the one day so that I could mail the cards out on Monday. I'm always in a hurry in the morning as I dislike mornings especially Mondays. I had to get the card into the mail to my Mom. I figured she need a little pick me up and what better than a homemade card by your daughter in the mail.

My color combo is the same as the card before taken with teal, cool caribbean and regal rose. I used the buckle for the hodgepodge hardware. The stamp set is Happy Harmony which was a SU! SAB set. The background was run through my cuttlebug using the script embossing folder. Rose ribbon and primas embellish the card.

More cards tomorrow. I have 4 cards from my stamp club that was at the end of February. Our theme for that club was heat embossing including embossing resist. My next stamp club is on March 22. I am going to do backgrounds with them this time.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Very nice color combo...I tend to shy away from teal but you did a super job with it!