Thursday, March 29, 2007

More DaintyBellas



Finally some computer time at home when I can post some more pictures. Work during the day and doing my taxes at night (actually I did Ian's tonight) really cramps my style.

Anyhow, here are 2 more of the bellas that I made with the March Paper Pretties Box.
All supplies from the first DaintyBella from Stamping Bella was watercoloured with markers. All supplies were from the March Box except the pink prima and the brad in the prima flower is from the dollar store.



The second DaintyBella was coloured with yellow stickles. The stamp is from Serendipity stamps and all other supplies are from the March Box.







The third DaintyBella skirt was cased from Christie at Paper Pretties, this card was in the members only gallery so I won't post a link of here card as you won't be able to see it. I changed it up but putting patterned paper which is from Crate Papers on the skirt and then using seafoam organdy ribbon from CTMH for the skirt. I used frosted lace stickles on the top of the dress. The brads are from the dollar store. Other than the organdy ribbon and the brads all other supplies were from the March PP box.


This last DaintyBella was a slight variation of the others. Here dress is done in the frosted lace stickles and the primas were added. Again, all other supplies were from the March box.

I have 2 other DaintyBellas left to post from my bella marathon with the March Box. I am emailing them to my work so that I can post them for you tomorrow.

So have you signed up to get your own Paper Pretties box. If you do - make sure to say that 'Shannon Grant' referred you. I get a copy things for this and I think Christie waves your membership fee.

No comments: