Monday, March 26, 2007

Eric Clapton

Tonight is the Eric Clapton concert in Calgary. My fiance is a huge HUGE music buff actually I should say he is a huge guitar guy - the person doesn't even need to sing to make him happy, the instrumentals are his favs. Since, I've been dating Ian, I have gone to so many concerts.

So far this year we have seen:
Colin James and his Little Big Band (@ Jub, Feb 23)
Van Morrison (@ Saddledome, Feb 27) This was Ian's xmas present.

Eric Clapton is tonight.

The we have tickets to Jesse Cooke on May and Keith Urban in Sept (ok this one was more my doing than Ian!). We are heading to Vegas at the end of April and plan to go to the Blue Man Group and see Cirque de Soleil show Love, which is a tribute to the Beatles.

We would be at a concert or pub with live music every night if Ian had his way but well we do have to work sometime plus if we did that when would he play his guitar which leaves me in peace to stamp?

Who have you seen lately?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We haven't done a lot of concerts or shows.... we took the kids (10 and 12) to their first concert in February... Barenaked Ladies... they got tix for Christmas.

Bruce and I are off to see Colin Mocherie and Brad Sherwood (Who's Line Is It Anyway) in May.

When we were in Vegas in November we saw Zumanity (Cirque)